kyle

4/18/2004 8:34:00 PM

I am trying to figure out how I can see who has submitted
me a form. I have a web page that has a submit form on
it. When I recieve the person's response the senders e-
mail comes up "httpd" and the subject line is "form-to-
mail message" How can I change this? Thanks

Kyle
2 Answers

Steve Easton

Is there a place in the form for them to enter their email address, and if so is the form
field with the email address set as the Reply to address in form properties??

If both of these are true, reply to the email and the senders address will show. Also it
should be in the form response you received.

This only way you can "capture" the users email address is if they are will to put it in
the form.

--
Steve Easton
Microsoft MVP FrontPage

"Kyle" <kcchiefs9191@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to figure out how I can see who has submitted
> me a form. I have a web page that has a submit form on
> it. When I recieve the person's response the senders e-
> mail comes up "httpd" and the subject line is "form-to-
> mail message" How can I change this? Thanks
>
> Kyle

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

And if you want their name, you have to ask for it as a
field(s) in your form.