=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/18/2004 5:53:00 PM

I have Frontpage 2002 which I have been using for over a
year. A while back I noticed the page tabs that let you
move from one page you are working on to another no
longer was there. I continue to use the program anyways
and it worked fine until just over a week ago it wouldn't
let me open a particular existing web out of 25 webs in
frontpage. The error box said there was a problem
relating to the server. I tried to go beyond this point
unsuccessfully so decided to unistall frontpage and
reinstall which is where I am at right now. During
install a Frontpage 2002 setup box comes up with an error
1331. Source file not found:D:\OFFICE.CAB> Verify that
the file exists and that you can access it. I get a
choice to cancel or retry. Retry goes nowhere and cancel
reverses the install. The frontpage CD is in drive D.
What's needed to get this installed. Thanks
1 Answer

Stefan B. Rusynko

Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en...

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...