+FarmerPickles

4/18/2004 5:41:00 PM

Is there somewhere that might have a code example for a user that forgot
their password?/ and maybe get it mailed ot them?? Like maybe, have them
choose a question to answer, when they register, then they can answer that
question if they forget it, and if correct, the PQW will et amiled to them?
Or something similiar to this process.
Anyone have any direction they can point me to on this one?
Thanks
FP

1 Answer

+FarmerPickles

nevermind... i need to paste this on an asp page... wrong group... please
forgive me.
FP