=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/18/2004 4:58:00 PM

I have a dymanic effect (object fly in) it works fine in
preview but not on the site....it does not appear? why
and how do I fix? strange.....
4 Answers

Stefan B. Rusynko

Check your IE Tools Internet Options Advanced settings - Enable Page transitions

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...

"trav" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:09fb01c42566$47a89920$a001280a@phx.gbl...
| I have a dymanic effect (object fly in) it works fine in
| preview but not on the site....it does not appear? why
| and how do I fix? strange.....

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

It is set properly. After playing around with it I
noticed that certain dynamic html effects work and others
don't. Strange I wonder why? and how to fix it?

What about page transitions, will I have the same
problems?

Thank you.

FrontPage ]
;
>To find the best Newsgroup for FrontPage support see:
> http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...
>

>"trav" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:09fb01c42566$47a89920$a001280a@phx.gbl...
>| I have a dymanic effect (object fly in) it works fine
in
>| preview but not on the site....it does not appear? why
>| and how do I fix? strange.....
>

>.

Steve Easton

Page transitions only work in Internet Explorer.

As for the other issues, can you post a URL??

--
Steve Easton
Microsoft MVP FrontPage
> It is set properly. After playing around with it I
> noticed that certain dynamic html effects work and others
> don't. Strange I wonder why? and how to fix it?
>
> What about page transitions, will I have the same
> problems?
>
> Thank you.

Stefan B. Rusynko

Provide a url to the pages not working