microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Stock Quote Web Component

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/18/2004 10:28:00 AM

Hi, can someone help me with this component? I've paced
it onto the page (via normal view) but it looks terrible
when viewed in the browser. I cannot manipulate the web
component to make it look any different. Is there was way
to format this web component? Is there any support
literature from Microsoft?

Cheers,

Steve Easton

URL??
There are many stock quote scripts out there. We need to see which one you are using.

--
Steve Easton
Microsoft MVP FrontPage