Shannon

4/18/2004 12:07:00 AM

OK, now that I have a cool pop up maker, is it possible to
set up a pop up that pops up on a page load?

Hey, ya'll set yourself up for more questions when you
gave me the link to www.jimcoaddins.com... Haha.

Thanks for all the help!

Shannon
2 Answers

JDR

Hi Shannon

Yes, you can have a window open on page load or even page close with java script

Here are scripts that will accomplish a page load event
http://www.web-source.net/javascript_load...
http://www.techiwarehouse.com/JavaScript/scripts/javascript_Open%20A%20Window%20On%20Page%...

Keep in mind that more and more users are blocking pop up windows, and the Windows XP SP2, which is due to be released mid-year will also have it built into IE

JD

Shannon

Never thought about the blockers... thanks for the heads
up! And thanks for all the help. You all are helping me
make my site look better and better!

SE

t_Open%20A%20Window%20On%20Page%20Load.html