=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/17/2004 9:05:00 PM

I have a template that im using and i want to change the
font color on the navagational bars that i have but i can
not find it. I can change the font but not the color.

thank you in advance
Jeff
6 Answers

Stefan B. Rusynko

What type of template - a Theme or CSS?
If a Theme, Format Theme Modify Colors Custom

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...

"Jeff" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:062901c424bf$ab101d50$a401280a@phx.gbl...
| I have a template that im using and i want to change the
| font color on the navagational bars that i have but i can
| not find it. I can change the font but not the color.
|
| thank you in advance
| Jeff

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

its a CSS

FrontPage ]
;
>To find the best Newsgroup for FrontPage support see:
> http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...
>

>"Jeff" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:062901c424bf$ab101d50$a401280a@phx.gbl...
>| I have a template that im using and i want to change
the
>| font color on the navagational bars that i have but i
can
>| not find it. I can change the font but not the color.
>|
>| thank you in advance
>| Jeff
>

>.

Stefan B. Rusynko

Then if the color is set by the CSS, look for styles for links
- or post a URL for the site w/ the CSS

"jeff" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:091901c4254c$4614d890$a001280a@phx.gbl...
| its a CSS

| >|
| >| thank you in advance
| >| Jeff
| >

| >.

+FarmerPickles

This is pretty cool. It is a color chart for HTML. I have found it useful
anyway.
http://www.immigration-usa.com/html_c...
FP

"Stefan B Rusynko" <sbr_enjoy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Then if the color is set by the CSS, look for styles for links
> - or post a URL for the site w/ the CSS

> SBR @ ENJOY (-: [ Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ]
> "Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!" (-;
> To find the best Newsgroup for FrontPage support see:
> http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...
>

> "jeff" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> | its a CSS

Steve Easton

It's missing 40 of the "web safe" colors and about 16 million + other colors.

--
Steve Easton
Microsoft MVP FrontPage

"+FarmerPickles" <gig_bam@verizon.net> wrote in message
> This is pretty cool. It is a color chart for HTML. I have found it useful
> anyway.
> http://www.immigration-usa.com/html_c...
> FP
>

> "Stefan B Rusynko" <sbr_enjoy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Then if the color is set by the CSS, look for styles for links
> > - or post a URL for the site w/ the CSS
> >
> > --

> > SBR @ ENJOY (-: [ Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ]
> > "Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!" (-;
> > To find the best Newsgroup for FrontPage support see:
> > http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...
> >

> > "jeff" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > | its a CSS

+FarmerPickles

Dang bro.. i didnt say it was perfect..lol