Eric

4/17/2004 6:53:00 PM

I maintain one machine at my office, one laptop for the
road. How am I supposed to get the software usable on
both (never used at same time) when the wizard keeps
telling me it's already registered? Duh!

2 Answers

Steve Easton

Select the register by phone option when installing on the second machine.

--
Steve Easton
Microsoft MVP FrontPage

"Eric" <eric@bumperplugs.com> wrote in message
> I maintain one machine at my office, one laptop for the
> road. How am I supposed to get the software usable on
> both (never used at same time) when the wizard keeps
> telling me it's already registered? Duh!

Tom Pepper

You are authorized to install a copy on one laptop, but you'll need to
choose the register by phone option to do so.
Tom Pepper Willett [Microsoft MVP - FrontPage]
Microsoft FrontPage:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/frontpage/prodinfo/de...
http://msdn.microsoft.com/office/understanding/...
http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...