ATL Server (EXE) run a GUI

herc

7/31/2007 1:17:00 PM

I know this can be done, but I don't know how. I have a VS2003 ATL
Server that is an EXE. I need the normal COM Server behavior of
letting the ?SCM? start it up and create COM object and the normal
registering/unregistering command line options.

I also need to make it so that when a user runs the EXE (double
clicking), it acts like a normal Windows application and displays a
configuration dialog.

How do I do that? Oh, the ATL project is NOT attributed.

Cartoper