TigerEyes

4/17/2004 4:34:00 AM

are there any website portal softwares that work with Frontpage and it's
extentions???

thanks, Peggy
peggy@image2000.com

1 Answer

chris leeds

kind of. I've edited published and maintained a really nice and flexible
app from:
http://asp...
but the whole fp 2003/ sharepoint system is supposed to be able to act like
a portal.
IMHO
If you stick with asp rather than php you'll be in an easier situation.
what is it you're actually trying to do?

--
The email address on this posting is a "black hole". I got tired of all the
spam.