microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Re; FrontPage 2003 - Creating Forms Training

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/17/2004 1:10:00 AM

I am just beginning with FrontPage 2003, and have
completed the basic Microsoft online training on working
with Tables and Hyperlinks etc. I didn't see any training
on Creating Forms in FrontPage 2003. Can someone tell me
if there is such an online training? Or where I can get
some assistance to walk-thru the basics, similiar to the
online training that Microsoft provided for table, links
etc.? Thank you.
2 Answers

JDR

Chris

I am not aware on any training videos, but if you go to the FrontPage 2003 Assistance page, they have a whole section on forms, from creating to processing
http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/topcategory.aspxTopLevelCat=CH790018031033&CTT=98&Origin=CH7...

Under the "Using Forms and Databases" click on the "Creating Forms" link

JD

erwien

Chis,

FrontPageForms are basically the same, whether you build
with 2K or '03

I have tutorials on my site you might take a look at as
well.

Mike Smith,
http://FrontPag...
Form Tutorials & Form Script Examples