=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/16/2004 9:46:00 PM

can anyone tell me why some of my text appears with
handle/grabbers and some doesn't?
4 Answers

erwien

Anon,

Not quite sure what text handles are. I'm wondering if
look at the HTML, do you see <Div> tags.

Sometimes you will end up with these when copying and
pasting.

Mike Smith,
http://FrontPag...
Form Tutorials & Form Script Examples

Kevin Spencer

An image with text in it might appear to have handles in FrontPage.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

> can anyone tell me why some of my text appears with
> handle/grabbers and some doesn't?

Bill McKee

"H the K" <groundzero@snerkville.com> wrote in message
> On 11/7/09 1:00 PM, wismel@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> I think you already have the john herring of rec.boats vote...now...why
> not just leave?

I guess you support this stuff as you repeat it.

SMITH29

wismel@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 15:53:27 GMT, here@home.org (ObamaNation Is An
> Abomination) wrote:
>
>> And you pussy liberals say that they're human.
>>
>> Homo negronus is a separate species; no fucking doubt about it.
>>
>> _______
>> http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2009/11/police_security_guard_hea...

xxxx
ROTRLMAO!!!!

You just can't make stuff up like that :-)!!!!!!!!!

29