Showing Modeless Dialog using the CCW?

herc

7/26/2007 1:52:00 PM

I have modified my project from the previous post and am not using
exclusively the COM callable wrapper (CCW)...

I have C++ code calling into .Net 1.1 code via the CCW. There is on
call that launches a Managed modeless dialog. Right now the dialog
starts to draw the frame but that is it. There appears to be no
message pump to feed it messages. Is there some way to fix this?

Cartoper

2 Answers

herc

On Jul 26, 9:52 am, herc <carto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have modified my project from the previous post and am not using
> exclusively the COM callable wrapper (CCW)...
>
> I have C++ code calling into .Net 1.1 code via the CCW. There is on
> call that launches a Managed modeless dialog. Right now the dialog
> starts to draw the frame but that is it. There appears to be no
> message pump to feed it messages. Is there some way to fix this?

Maybe I should put a message pump in the test application;) Opps. My
test application was a console app, when I turned it into a MFC Dialog
project, the modeless dialog showed up just fine.

sheetsofsound

On Jun 7, 10:58 am, Derek <de...@ycoaoffice.com> wrote:
> I spent 20 minutes a couple of weeks ago with the 64gig ipad.  Was
> duly impressed.
>
> I am interested in the wave of offerings that others are coming out
> with, but with the camera scheduled for ipad 2.0, they will have to be
> pretty impressive to disuade me.
>
> I am not a mac user.
>
> BTW, Jack did you get my email from a couple of weeks ago?  I did not
> hear back.  Regarding gearforguitar interview.

Hey Derek,

I just saw this. Are you email my gmail account?