text grabbers

4/16/2004 7:53:00 PM

how do I create text and then be able to see the text
handles, or grabbers in order to resize the text?
2 Answers

Kevin Spencer

In FrontPage? You don't. You resize the text by setting its' attributes or
using styles.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

"text grabbers" <cynthia@strat-plan.com> wrote in message
> how do I create text and then be able to see the text
> handles, or grabbers in order to resize the text?

Judi B

Hello text grabber,

You may have positioned your text on the page absolutely. As Kevin says,
those "handles/grabbers" won't resize the text, which must be applied by
attribute to the text. Rather, those handles will delineate the area you
are declaring absolute.

To see if this is the case, (1) highlight the text in question (2) switch to
html view; if you see somthing like: "position: absolute" or "<div style=>"
there's the reason you have "handles."

Hth.

Judi