microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Front Page from two different locations . . .

Dangerous Dan

4/16/2004 5:51:00 PM

I would like to update my webpage from both home and work.

What do I need to do in order to keep all files syncronized on both
computers, other then carrying the files with me back and forth between home
and work.

2 Answers

Peter Aitken

"Dangerous Dan" <dangerous_dan2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I would like to update my webpage from both home and work.
>
> What do I need to do in order to keep all files syncronized on both
> computers, other then carrying the files with me back and forth between
home
> and work.

I've never done this, but I believe you can work directly off the web
server. The files would not need to be on either your home or work
computers.

--
Peter Aitken

Jim Buyens

Store your Web site on a server you can access from both
locations.

If that's not possible, zip it up and mail the zip file to
an e-mail account you can access from your next location.

Jim Buyens
Microsoft FrontPage MVP
http://www.inter...
Author of: