microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

re: Photo gallery file link problem

Jim Buyens

4/16/2004 5:41:00 PM

Howdy.

>I have created a new site in FP2003.
>I inserted a photo gallery into the page and noticed that
>FP had linked the photo gallery to my temporary internet
>files (something it has not done before) as shown:
><!--webbot bot="PhotoAlbum" U-
Include="file:///C:/Documents and Settings/Iain/Local
Settings/Temporary Internet
Files/FrontPageTempDir/wp6qp4jl.htm" clientside
TAG="BODY" -->

>Normally FP links the photo gallery (with associated
>thumbnail pics etc) into the same file that the web page
>is located. This is causing problems as I cannot locate
>the correct files to upload to my website.
>
>I suspect a setting has been changed but cannot say which
>one!
>
>Any help would be much appreciated
>Kind regards
>Iain

Always add the full-sized pictures to your site first, and
then add the copies in your site to the photo gallery.

Jim Buyens
Microsoft FrontPage MVP
http://www.inter...
Author of: