=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/16/2004 6:08:00 AM

I placed a search form on my home page. I use FP2000. When
you do a search it places all information on my home page.
I cannot figure out how to open a new window to show the
results. How can I do this or is it impossible?
Thanks for your help.
Bev

3 Answers

Stefan B. Rusynko

Not possible w/ the FP Search Page

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...

"Beverly" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:18c9901c42379$225ad690$a001280a@phx.gbl...
| I placed a search form on my home page. I use FP2000. When
| you do a search it places all information on my home page.
| I cannot figure out how to open a new window to show the
| results. How can I do this or is it impossible?
| Thanks for your help.
| Bev

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

Bev,

I know what you want to do however if you build a link to
a search page from your index this may be what you want.
If that doesn't work go to www.frontlook.com. They have
many "ad-in" programs that will build the search page for
you for a "search my website" search.$40. Good Luck

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

Thank you very much :-)