microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

re: Change Right Hand Link Bar to the Left side of the page

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/15/2004 6:26:00 PM

Dear Jim - thanks so much for all your good advice!!! I do have another question however

You said: "Search engines can't possibly word-search pictures. Think about this before using graphics to display text.

I'm not sure what you mean but we have (because I read an articlke that said to) placed the following into our pictures (just before the "width" etc ALT="candles,long candles,tappered candles" etc. Is this what you are saying the search engines can not read

o Search engines most likely to follow simpl
hyperlinks. They are least likely to follow link
that involve complicated scripting

I'm not sure what scriptive linking is and what would be considered "simple hyperlinks". If you can give me a little more detail I would sure apprciate it. Thanks again, Chris at Global Discount Products http://globald...