microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Change default page name, navgation link bars messed up.

Mike Klick

4/15/2004 5:56:00 PM

I originally had index.html as a default page. I changed it in frontpage to
default.htm.

Now my navigation structures come and go...sometime it leaves that text
"Edit the properties for this link bar to display hyperlinks here." Then if
I delete and add I get them back (the actual buttons) then they go.

Any ideas?

Mike

1 Answer

Stefan B. Rusynko

Check w/ your host on the filename they require for the home page, and use that
- then check your Navigation View to make sure that file is the home page

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...