Dom Spencer \(N e-site\)

4/15/2004 9:40:00 AM

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply to my post.

I've got to confess I'm still pretty confused, I might be a bit out of my
depth.

What I have is an extensive list of suburbs and postcodes compiled in Excel.
What I am wanting to do is create a search form based upon entering a
postcode or even a suburb name into the form. The search would then get the
url allocated to the specific postcode or suburb.

I know how to create a drop down menu that could do this however I feel it
would look messy, and the process of individually inputting the data would
be time consuming. So my question is this, is it possible to make a one line
FrontPage search form that can be married to the data I have already
compiled in excel?

Thank you for taking the time to read this correspondence, any assistance
you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Dom Spencer

"FrontpageForms" <Me@NoSpam> wrote in message
> Dom,
>
> You could do this with a Go or Jump menu.
> I have a sample jump menu here...
>
> http://frontpag.bizland.com/drop_down_box_e...
>
> Depending on how many post codes you need, this could be
> simple or time consuming. I have seen some prefilled zip
> DDs, but looks like you are down under, so they wont help.
>
> Mike Smith,
> http://FrontPag.B...
> Form Tutorials & Form Script Examples

1 Answer