microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Having a Window Fit to Any Browser Size

Michael

4/15/2004 5:08:00 AM

G'Day everyone,

Is there any option in Frontpage that will allow a
webpage to fit to any browser size, that is, depending on
the user's settings? For example, i dont want to specify
any settings with my pages, i want them to automatically
size themselves with the size of a user's browser
settings. Is there anyway of doing this?

Regards

Michael
2 Answers

Greg Chagnon

Hi Michael,

Use a table with a size of 100%

--
Mike -- FrontPage MVP '97-'02
http://www.websunl...

"Michael" <s_liston2@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1ccab01c422a7$a4e88080$a401280a@phx.gbl...
> G'Day everyone,
>
> Is there any option in Frontpage that will allow a
> webpage to fit to any browser size, that is, depending on
> the user's settings? For example, i dont want to specify
> any settings with my pages, i want them to automatically
> size themselves with the size of a user's browser
> settings. Is there anyway of doing this?
>
> Regards
>
> Michael

Tom Pepper

This is normally done by using % tables for your page layout, as opposed to
fixed width pixel tables.
--
Tom Pepper Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage