Dennis

4/14/2004 11:26:00 PM

I use FP 2000 to build my website www.911injured.org
When I set up the page I make sure that all the
paragraphs and text are equally spaced and the line
spacing is all correct, although when I upload to my host
the text looks a mess. Mixed fonts, bad line spacing. Its
embaressing, especially when the website is looked at all
over the world, by 1 million people in the last year.

Typical exmaples are at:
http://www.911injured.org/Opinions/Opinion...
http://www.911injured.org/Stories/...

Can anyone help?

Dennis
2 Answers

Greg Chagnon

Hi Dennis,

What was not mentioned was that the verbiage was created using MS Word then roundtripped to FP.

Word document don't convert uniformly in most cases. You'll be better off just entering the information directly into FP.

--
Mike -- FrontPage MVP '97-'02
http://www.websunl...

"Dennis" <dennis@mailnyc.com> wrote in message news:1ca5701c42277$cb161090$a301280a@phx.gbl...
> I use FP 2000 to build my website www.911injured.org
> When I set up the page I make sure that all the
> paragraphs and text are equally spaced and the line
> spacing is all correct, although when I upload to my host
> the text looks a mess. Mixed fonts, bad line spacing. Its
> embaressing, especially when the website is looked at all
> over the world, by 1 million people in the last year.
>
> Typical exmaples are at:
> http://www.911injured.org/Opinions/Opinion...
> http://www.911injured.org/Stories/...
>
> Can anyone help?
>
> Dennis

Stefan B. Rusynko

And the shape art is only supported by IE
Recommend redoing it w/o shape art and reimporting your Word docs using the process at
http://sbrenjoy.bizland.com/frontpag...

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...