=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/14/2004 11:18:00 PM

I am looking for an easy way ( I am not a programmer) to
have a user select a date from a calendar (pop up
preferred) which would then populate a FP form field. I
am using FP 2002

Right now I have 3 fields for month, day and year as drop
downs but that also means they can select February 31st.

I want to simplify for the end user but every javascript I
find doesn't seem to want to work with FP forms. or maybe
its me.

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks
10 Answers

Greg Chagnon

Hi Art,

We'll be releasing a new component, Date Picker to do that by the end of the week. See
http://www.websunl.../samples/Calendar/calend... for an example.

--
Mike -- FrontPage MVP '97 - '02
http://www.websunl...

"Art" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:19def01c42276$ad1de780$a601280a@phx.gbl...
> I am looking for an easy way ( I am not a programmer) to
> have a user select a date from a calendar (pop up
> preferred) which would then populate a FP form field. I
> am using FP 2002
>
> Right now I have 3 fields for month, day and year as drop
> downs but that also means they can select February 31st.
>
> I want to simplify for the end user but every javascript I
> find doesn't seem to want to work with FP forms. or maybe
> its me.
>
> Any help will be appreciated
>
> Thanks

Dontaitchicago

On Jul 1, 1:05 pm, notesetter <noteset...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> If it's "Giulini in America", what about all of his DG recordings from
> Chicago? Hopefully they'll add a volume 2 with these.

The MDT listing cited by pgaron says that DG is indeed to issue
another "capbox" with the Giulini/CSO recordings.

Don Tait

pgaron

On Jul 1, 2:29 pm, Dontaitchic...@aol.com wrote:
> On Jul 1, 1:05 pm, notesetter <noteset...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > If it's "Giulini in America", what about all of his DG recordings from
> > Chicago? Hopefully they'll add a volume 2 with these.
>
>   The MDT listing cited by pgaron says that DG is indeed to issue
> another "capbox" with the Giulini/CSO recordings.
>
>   Don Tait

Thanks, Don. There is, of course, a separate EMI release of CMG's
recordings for that label with the Chicago SO; it's a very worthwhile
acquisition. I didn't realize, or had forgotten, that he also made
CSO recordings for the DG label.

pgaron

wkasimer

On Jul 1, 2:34 pm, pgaron <pga...@my-deja.com> wrote:

> I didn't realize, or had forgotten, that he also made
> CSO recordings for the DG label.

I can only think of the Britten disc (Serenade and Les Illuminations,
with Tear and Clevenger). What else did he record with the CSO for
DG?

Bill

Dontaitchicago

On Jul 1, 1:56 pm, wkasimer <wkasi...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Jul 1, 2:34 pm, pgaron <pga...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>
> > I didn't realize, or had forgotten, that he also made
> > CSO recordings for the DG label.
>
> I can only think of the Britten disc (Serenade and Les Illuminations,
> with Tear and Clevenger).  What else did he record with the CSO for
> DG?
>
> Bill

April 5 & 6, 1976 -- Medinah Temple

Mahler: Symphony no. 9

April 6, 1976 -- Medinah

Moussorgsky-Ravel: Pictures at an Exhibition
Prokofiev: Symphony no. 1 ("Classical")

April 2 & 6, 1977 -- Orchestra Hall

Dvorak: Symphony no. 9, "From the New World"

April 8 & 9, 1977 -- Orchestra Hall

Schubert: Symphony "no. 9" (in C)
(The Britten Serenade with Tear was also done at these sessions)

March 11 & 13, 1978 -- Orchestra Hall

Dvorak: Symphony no. 8
Schubert: Symphony no. 8, "Unfinished"

March 14, 1978 -- Orchestra Hall

Schubert: Symphony no. 4 ("Tragic")

I find no evidence of Giulini and the CSO accompanying Robert Tear
in Britten's Les Illuminations on a recording -- just the Serenade.
But I could be mistaken and would have to check further.

Don Tait

Dontaitchicago

On Jul 1, 2:37 pm, Dontaitchic...@aol.com wrote:

[snip]

>   I find no evidence of Giulini and the CSO accompanying Robert Tear
> in Britten's Les Illuminations on a recording -- just the Serenade.
> But I could be mistaken and would have to check further.

Matthew answered the question in an earlier post. Les Illuminations
is with the Philharmonia.

Don Tait

pianomaven

On Jul 1, 3:37 pm, Dontaitchic...@aol.com wrote:
> On Jul 1, 1:56 pm, wkasimer <wkasi...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 1, 2:34 pm, pgaron <pga...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>
> > > I didn't realize, or had forgotten, that he also made
> > > CSO recordings for the DG label.
>
> > I can only think of the Britten disc (Serenade and Les Illuminations,
> > with Tear and Clevenger).  What else did he record with the CSO for
> > DG?
>
> > Bill
>
>   April 5 & 6, 1976 -- Medinah Temple
>
> Mahler: Symphony no. 9
>
>   April 6, 1976 -- Medinah
>
> Moussorgsky-Ravel: Pictures at an Exhibition
> Prokofiev: Symphony no. 1 ("Classical")
>
>   April 2 & 6, 1977 -- Orchestra Hall
>
> Dvorak: Symphony no. 9, "From the New World"
>
>   April 8 & 9, 1977 -- Orchestra Hall
>
> Schubert: Symphony "no. 9" (in C)
> (The Britten Serenade with Tear was also done at these sessions)
>
>   March 11 & 13, 1978 -- Orchestra Hall
>
> Dvorak: Symphony no. 8
> Schubert: Symphony no. 8, "Unfinished"
>
>   March 14, 1978 -- Orchestra Hall
>
> Schubert: Symphony no. 4 ("Tragic")
>
>   I find no evidence of Giulini and the CSO accompanying Robert Tear
> in Britten's Les Illuminations on a recording -- just the Serenade.
> But I could be mistaken and would have to check further.

I heard Giulini conduct Ravel's with the LA Phil at CH with FvStade.
Did these forces record tgat? If not what a pity!

Dontaitchicago

On Jul 1, 2:57 pm, pianomaven <1pianoma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 1, 3:37 pm, Dontaitchic...@aol.com wrote:

[snip]

> I heard Giulini conduct Ravel's  with the LA Phil at CH with FvStade.
> Did these forces record tgat? If not what a pity!

Ravel's what?

Don Tait

pianomaven

On Jul 1, 5:16 pm, Dontaitchic...@aol.com wrote:
> On Jul 1, 2:57 pm, pianomaven <1pianoma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 1, 3:37 pm, Dontaitchic...@aol.com wrote:
>
>   [snip]
>
> > I heard Giulini conduct Ravel's  with the LA Phil at CH with FvStade.
> > Did these forces record tgat? If not what a pity!
>
>   Ravel's what?

Scheherazade.

Sorry, Don. The iPhone does the strangest things with text.

TD

mh

Schumann's Manfred Ouverture is missing !!