=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/14/2004 9:26:00 PM

i am looking for some recomens on frontpage 2003 books, that would include working with PHP, also if possible a book that starts from nothing and by end of book i would have a dynamic working site, (a case study i guess it would be), thx in advance
2 Answers

Greg Chagnon

Roy,

I've never seen any books that include PHP. The market is so small that it is not worth the effort.

--
Mike -- FrontPage MVP '97 - '02
http://www.websunl...

"roy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07BF481F-8031-433A-9BDC-5C96C1A7A848@microsoft.com...
> i am looking for some recomens on frontpage 2003 books, that would include working with PHP, also if possible a book that starts
from nothing and by end of book i would have a dynamic working site, (a case study i guess it would be), thx in advance

Jim Buyens

The only way of using FrontPage and PHP together is by
switching to Code view and typing the PHP code by hand.
Therefore, any book that teaches how to create PHP in a
text editor will do. Go to a bookstore and find a PHP book
that you feel is easy to read, and that uses examples
similar to your requirements.

As to a FrontPage book, I usually plug the ones listed
below.

Jim Buyens
Microsoft FrontPage MVP
http://www.inter...