gohomedoc

6/20/2007 9:19:00 PM

I created 2 windows control in vb.net, one of them uses WIA to access a
webcam using interop. When I try to use the controls on a web application the
one that reference wia library doesn't work. The interop dll created by the
reference is in the same directory as the control dll.

The following is how the controls are being referenced in the web page
<OBJECT id="PhotoUpload1" height="280" width="320"
classid="http://localhost/cab/PhotoUploader.dll#PhotoUploader.WritePadCntr"
VIEWASTEXT></OBJECT>

AND

<OBJECT id="PhotoUpload1" height="280" width="320"
classid="http://localhost/cab/PhotoUploader.dll#PhotoUploader.PhotoUpload"
VIEWASTEXT></OBJECT>

the PhotoUpload which has the reference to WIA library is not showing up.