[VS2005] - Not receiving COM Events

qwerty

6/20/2007 8:30:00 AM

Morning,

We have a VB 6 DLL that is used in a C# multi-threaded app.
The C# app has a main thread and X worker threads.
In each worker thread we create a COM object from that VB 6 app and we
connect to some events.

The problem is we do not always get the events.
We get the events in about 95% of the time.

We have tried to see whether this was an apartment logic problem. We
normally use an STA for the main thread and an MTA for the worker
threads. So we tried setting all threads to be STA and all threads to
be STA. The problem was not solved.

We have never experienced this problem using the VB 6 dll from other
languages under similar conditions before.

Would you have any idea of what may be wrong please?

thanks,

Michael
----
http://michael.moren...