GS

6/20/2007 5:34:00 AM

what is the quickest and least resource intensive way to convert a formatted
html page with html tables on webbrowser control to tab delimited columns?

my regex skill is poor so is my html and xml parsing.

An lazy man's quick and dirty way before .net to use excel 97 automation to
paste and copy to text but with excel xp, I still get html in clipboard
upon oSheet.copy.

another quick and dirty way to is use vbscript or jscript to control excel
and notepad

if possible, please point me to some sample code in vb or c#

1 Answer

GS

what is the quickest and least resource intensive way to convert a formatted
html page with html tables on webbrowser control to tab delimited columns?

my regex skill is poor so is my html and xml parsing.

An lazy man's quick and dirty way before .net to use excel 97 automation to
paste and copy to text but with excel xp, I still get html in clipboard
upon oSheet.copy.

another quick and dirty way to is use vbscript or jscript to control excel
and notepad

if possible, please point me to some sample code in .net 2 vb or c#