how to suppress prompt to run script in webbrowser control

GS

6/20/2007 4:25:00 AM

When I navigate browser to an saved html and I don't want it to continue
with scripts when there is error:

I get prompt several times like this
Title: Internet explorer script error
MessageBody:
An error has occurred in the script on this page
line: xx
char: xx
error: object expected
code 0

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page

how can I control the webbrowser to suppress running script when error
occurs and without affecting the normal operation of internet explorer?
No I don't want to totally suppress running scripts but just to stop
running on first error. why I do need the first part of the jscripts to do
it formatting.