For you eXtreme Programmers...

Matt Lawrence

Its Me

"Matt Lawrence" <matt@technoronin.com> wrote in message
news:Pine.LNX.4.61.0504011135380.23237@oberon.technoronin.com...
> http://www.cenqua.c...
>
> -- Matt
> Nothing great was ever accomplished without _passion_

Brilliant! Gotta love the coherence of the entire product portfolio!

Matthew B. Tepper

Rugby <stevehaufe@gmail.com> appears to have caused the following letters to
be typed in news:385d193f-69a6-46f9-bb98-db50b8605846
@t10g2000yqg.googlegroups.com:

> On Jun 29, 5:48?pm, Kip Williams <k...@rochester.rr.com> wrote:
> Kip...
>>
>> (Um, who's Paul Lewis?)
>
> He's the guy TD does not think is much of a Beethoven pianist.

Where can I find his Beethoven recordings?

Read about "Proty" here: http://home.earthlink.net/~oy/...
***** War is Peace **** Freedom is Slavery **** Fox is News *****
Opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of my employers

Matthew B. Tepper

rje <opus95@gmail.com> appears to have caused the following letters to be
typed in news:8cae3c45-567e-463a-892b-b53d359ebed7
@d8g2000yqf.googlegroups.com:

> On Jun 29, 11:32?pm, "Matthew B. Tepper" <oy?@earthlink.net> wrote:
>> Rugby <steveha...@gmail.com> appears to have caused the following
>> letters to be typed in news:385d193f-69a6-46f9-bb98-db50b8605846
>> @t10g2000yqg.googlegroups.com:
>>
>> > On Jun 29, 5:48?pm, Kip Williams <k...@rochester.rr.com> wrote:
>> > ?Kip...

>> > He's the guy TD does not think is much of a Beethoven pianist.
>>
>> Where can I find his Beethoven recordings?
>
> Amazon has the complete set for $66. They're somewhat low-voltage, but
> beautifully nuanced and gorgeously recorded.

I guess I should have looked there first! Thanks for the pr?cis.

Read about "Proty" here: http://home.earthlink.net/~oy/...
Opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of my employers

Sol L. Siegel

"Matthew?B.?Tepper" <oy?@earthlink.net> wrote in

> rje <opus95@gmail.com> appears to have caused the following letters to
> be typed in news:8cae3c45-567e-463a-892b-b53d359ebed7
> @d8g2000yqf.googlegroups.com:

>>> Where can I find his Beethoven recordings?
>>
>> Amazon has the complete set for $66. They're somewhat low-voltage,
>> but beautifully nuanced and gorgeously recorded.
>
> I guess I should have looked there first! Thanks for the pr?cis.

$49.90 plus shipping at Berkshire. I have a 3-disc set from them,
including the Hammerklavier, and pretty much agree with rje.

So, however, does Deacon - or at least he did back in January, when I
first noted this offering at Berkshire. At that time he clearly stated:
"Great price for a wonderful first recording of those sonatas."

- Sol L. Siegel, Philadelphia, PA USA