rxml instead of rhtml for the views

GuyBrush Treepwood

4/1/2005 3:53:00 PM

I'm looking for some sort of tutorial that uses rxml instead of rhtml
files for the views. I googled a bit and looked at the official Ruby on
Rails site but I can't seem to find information about this topic.

--
"Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good,
you'll have to ram them down people's throats."

5 Answers

David Heinemeier Hansson

> I'm looking for some sort of tutorial that uses rxml instead of rhtml
> files for the views. I googled a bit and looked at the official Ruby on
> Rails site but I can't seem to find information about this topic.

See http://ap.rubyonrails.com/classes/ActionView... under
Builder.
--
David Heinemeier Hansson,
http://www.basec... -- Web-based Project Management

Dr_de_Bauche

Jeff_D wrote:
> [...]
>>> questions by people totally opiate naive who were preparing to shoot
>>> potentially lethal doses of opiates, who without some help would very
>>> likely be dead now.
>>> Since the USA refuses to promote harm reduction as official drug policy,
>>> there are very, very few sources of genuine factual information
>>> available for addicts, and a very high percentage of addicts end up
>>> infected with blood borne viruses, OD'ing, fucking up their veins, and
>>> all manner of other shit, caused by simple ignorance.
>>> By you cross-posting hundreds of totally irrelevant stuff into this
>>> group you are diluting the effectiveness of that message reaching
>>> people. A message that *might* save a life. Just hold onto that thought
>>> for a minute. Ask yourself how it must feel for a parent, or sibling, or
>>> even worse, a young child to have to discover their loved one dead. Then
>>> think how YOU will feel if you ever found out that somebody somewhere
>>> tried to find out how to use their drugs safely, but couldn't because of
>>> a mountain of spam dedicated to feeding your ego.
>>> What I'm saying Rob is this. Its one thing to spam the alt.wrestling
>>> groups, cos no one is going to die from not knowing the latest info on
>>> WWF. But spamming a group that provides, amongst other things,
>>> life-saving info to the most marginalised group in society today is akin
>>> to making prank calls to 911.
>>> So, come on Rob. Grow up & become a man. Quit the endless cross-posts,
>>> knock adh off your list. By all means come here and ask away about DXM
>>> or any other drug going, or tell us a funny thing that happened under
>>> the influence. In short, become part of the community. Just quit the
>>> endless spamming. Not because it improves my enjoyment of adh, it
>>> doesn't, I have really tight spam filtering, but because by doing so you
>>> might just prevent someone dying needlessly.
>>> So, what's it gonna be Rob? You gonna cuss out with some lame one-liner,
>>> or be a man, realise that you aren't the only soul in this universe, and
>>> quit cross posting into alt.drugs.hard. Do that, and I guarantee you
>>> will gain some real respect from people posting here. Mine to begin with.
>> I think you take yourself way too seriously. Maybe you need a golden shower to
>> relax yourself, as I heard this is your way of procuring "relief".
>>
>> Another winning post from Dr. Douche.
>> --
>> Rob Cypherhttp://robcypher.livejournal.comhttp://www.myspace.com/robcyphercollectivehttp://www.facebook.com/robcypherhttp://www.youtube.com/robcypherhttp://www.twitter.com...
>>
>> Music Reviews:http://apps.facebook.com/visualcdrack/people/...
>> Book Reviews:http://apps.facebook.com/facebookshelf/people/...
>> Movie Reviews:http://apps.facebook.com/dvdshelf/people/...
>> TV Reviews:http://apps.facebook.com/livingsocial-tv/people/...
>> Video Game Reviews:http://apps.facebook.com/videogamerack/people/1... Hide quoted text -

> My God Rob! You really are a turd merchant, aren't you?

The guy is obviously brain damaged, not from DXM, but just from being
completely over-indulged in an utterly dysfunctional family, pampered
and called a "genius" when the label is so obviously undeserved.

Anyone who fucks around with services that are set up to help people
avoid damage in their life is the lowest of the low.

Truly Rob Cypher, you scraped the very bottom of the barrel today, and
revealed yourself as the utterly selfish prick you are. What goes around
comes around, maybe the day when you need help & a bunch of selfish
pricks put their egotistical shite in front of your needs you will
understand what I'm saying.

Till then you remain the classic example of everything wrong with the
USA, "I'm alright Jack, so fuck the rest of you". I pity you.

Rob Cypher aka \"The Anti-Bob\

On Thu, 08 Oct 2009 21:34:19 +0100, Dr_de_Bauche
<spiral.thread_NOSPAM_@gmail.com> wrote:

>Jeff_D wrote:
>> On Oct 8, 11:44 am, Rob Cypher <bals...@aol.com> wrote:

>>> I think you take yourself way too seriously. Maybe you need a golden shower to
>>> relax yourself, as I heard this is your way of procuring "relief".
>>>
>>> Another winning post from Dr. Douche.
>>> --
>>> Rob Cypherhttp://robcypher.livej...http://www.myspace.com/robcypher...http://www.facebook.com...http://www.youtube.com...http://www.twitter.com...
>>>
>>> Music Reviews:http://apps.facebook.com/visualcdrack/people/...
>>> Book Reviews:http://apps.facebook.com/facebookshelf/people/...
>>> Movie Reviews:http://apps.facebook.com/dvdshelf/people/...
>>> TV Reviews:http://apps.facebook.com/livingsocial-tv/people/...
>>> Video Game Reviews:http://apps.facebook.com/videogamerack/people/1... Hide quoted text -

>> My God Rob! You really are a turd merchant, aren't you?
>>
>> Jeff_D
>

>The guy is obviously brain damaged, not from DXM, but just from being
>completely over-indulged in an utterly dysfunctional family, pampered
>and called a "genius" when the label is so obviously undeserved.
>
>Anyone who fucks around with services that are set up to help people
>avoid damage in their life is the lowest of the low.
>
>Truly Rob Cypher, you scraped the very bottom of the barrel today, and
>revealed yourself as the utterly selfish prick you are. What goes around
>comes around, maybe the day when you need help & a bunch of selfish
>pricks put their egotistical shite in front of your needs you will
>understand what I'm saying.
>
>Till then you remain the classic example of everything wrong with the
>USA, "I'm alright Jack, so fuck the rest of you". I pity you.

That dope is making you quite cranky, piss boy. I suggest you go to rehab.
Maybe you'll find a sense of humor there.
--
Rob Cypher
http://robcypher.livej...
http://www.myspace.com/robcypher...
http://www.facebook.com...
http://www.youtube.com...
http://www.twitter.com...

Music Reviews:
http://apps.facebook.com/visualcdrack/people/...
Book Reviews:
http://apps.facebook.com/facebookshelf/people/...
Movie Reviews:
http://apps.facebook.com/dvdshelf/people/...
TV Reviews:
http://apps.facebook.com/livingsocial-tv/people/...
Video Game Reviews:
http://apps.facebook.com/videogamerack/people/...

Pete

Sorry you guys have to deal with this piece of shit.
He's a pain in the ass over at bluelight too. If you get a minute,
watch his episode of Intervention. It'll really make you feel better
about yourself no matter what your condition. He's like some half
albino zimbabwean schizo homeless street kid who has to shit in a
bucket in his mommy's basement. I personally feel sorry for the kid.
What a shit hand in life. Seriously. To look like that, be as
schizophrenic as he is, and then to pick dxm as your drug of choice?
It's like someone is trying to create an outsized parody of what fail
is in human form. My angry side says I support abortion up to the 90th
trimester in this particular case. The compassionate side wins out
though, and I just feel sorry for the sad sack of misery that he is.
What a poor bastard. You are right in saying that the biggest loss
here is the dilution of harm reduction information. He's just a
pathetic piece of crap and it's unfortunate that he was able to figure
out how to use a computer because 20 years ago, the only place that
would be victim to the verbal diarrhea that spews out of him would be
whatever street corner he happened to live on, punctuated by stolen
cough syrup-induced slumbers in various back-alley cardboard boxes.

Namaste

Steady Eddy

On Oct 8, 6:28 pm, Pete <essentialt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry you guys have to deal with this piece of shit.
> He's a pain in the ass over at bluelight too. If you get a minute,
> watch his episode of Intervention. It'll really make you feel better
> about yourself no matter what your condition. He's like some half
> albino zimbabwean schizo homeless street kid who has to shit in a
> bucket in his mommy's basement. I personally feel sorry for the kid.
> What a shit hand in life. Seriously. To look like that, be as
> schizophrenic as he is, and then to pick dxm as your drug of choice?
> It's like someone is trying to create an outsized parody of what fail
> is in human form. My angry side says I support abortion up to the 90th
> trimester in this particular case. The compassionate side wins out
> though, and I just feel sorry for the sad sack of misery that he is.
> What a poor bastard. You are right in saying that the biggest loss
> here is the dilution of harm reduction information. He's just a
> pathetic piece of crap and it's unfortunate that he was able to figure
> out how to use a computer because 20 years ago, the only place that
> would be victim to the verbal diarrhea that spews out of him would be
> whatever street corner he happened to live on, punctuated by stolen
> cough syrup-induced slumbers in various back-alley cardboard boxes.
>
> Namaste

I saw his episode on intervention. I am praying for him and I am
willing to overlook his weaknesses and hope that one day he can stay
clean.