[ANN] FireRuby 0.2.1

Peter Wood

3/31/2005 9:32:00 AM

FireRuby 0.2.1

Announcing the release of version 0.2.1 of the FireRuby library. FireRuby is
a Ruby language extension that interfaces to the Firebird open source RDBMS.
No new functionality has been added for this release but a number of bug
fixes have been made. Please consult the README file for a list of the
changes.

The FireRuby project is currently hosted on the Ruby Forge site and can be
accessed at...

http://rubyforge.org/projects...

4 Answers

Ryan Davis

On Mar 31, 2005, at 1:31 AM, Peter Wood wrote:

> FireRuby 0.2.1
>
> "FireRuby is a Ruby language extension that interfaces to the Firebird
> open source RDBMS."

Not to pick on you Peter, but:

Gem Developers!

Please put a description in your gemspec so it shows up on the RSS feed!

If you do this, more people will be likely to download your stuff!

:P

Tobias Luetke

Which RSS feed are we talking about?

--
Tobi
http://www.sn... - Snowboards that don't suck

Jim Weirich

On Friday 01 April 2005 01:10 am, Tobias Luetke wrote:
> Which RSS feed are we talking about?

I maintain an RSS feed of new gems submitted to RubyForge. I imagine is what
he is talking about. The link for the feed is:
http://onest.../ge...

If you got to the http:/onestepback.org website, you can find a sidebar box
labelled "Gem Watch" (right side, near the bottom of the sidebar) that has
the last 20 gems uploaded to RubyForge (I used to keep only the last 10, but
it rolled over so fast that I increased the count to 20).

--
-- Jim Weirich jim@weirichhouse.org http://onest...

Peter Wood

Apologies. Will do so for the next release.