any Rubyists want to try Yahoo 360?

CD Baby

3/30/2005 6:55:00 PM

I got some primo invites here for anyone who wants to beta-test
Yahoo's new 360.yahoo.com service. (Kind of a
friendster/blog/homepage thing.)

Just email me (OFF-LIST!) at cdbaby@gmail.com if you want one. I've
got plenty and am glad to use them on the Ruby folks.

- Derek

3 Answers

Van Dyk, Joe

CD Baby wrote:
> I got some primo invites here for anyone who wants to
> beta-test Yahoo's new 360.yahoo.com service. (Kind of a
> friendster/blog/homepage thing.)
>
> Just email me (OFF-LIST!) at cdbaby@gmail.com if you want
> one. I've got plenty and am glad to use them on the
> Ruby folks.
>
> - Derek

Have you posted recently about the conversion to Rails?

Todd Willey

On Mar 30, 2005 6:55 PM, CD Baby <cdbaby@gmail.com> wrote:
> I got some primo invites here for anyone who wants to beta-test
> Yahoo's new 360.yahoo.com service. (Kind of a
> friendster/blog/homepage thing.)
>
> Just email me (OFF-LIST!) at cdbaby@gmail.com if you want one. I've
> got plenty and am glad to use them on the Ruby folks.
>
> - Derek

Hey, I'd love to have one, if any are left!

-todd[1]

Robert Singers

"Myrmidon" wrote
> Yeah, the rules are simple, but it can be interesting to see if
> one can score more points by taking the long way around to a
> destination. Just sucks when you 1 route away from finishing and your
> buddy builds it instead just to hose you. That's Toaster for you. :)

The highest scoring way is to get the long routes across the top or bottom,
and then get extra tickets and pick up short routes. It's just not as easy
as it sounds.

Ticket to Ride would be in my top ten board games.

One that you might like to try is Tigras and Euphrates. Another simple game
with simple rules but devilish strategy :-)