Re: New Group Board

Kujawa, Greg

3/30/2005 4:31:00 PM

> You may want to convey that on the group's intro page so that folks
thinking of joining know what to expect. By James Britt
[james_b@neurogami.com]

I did. The full description conveys this -->
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rubyway....

2 Answers

james_b

Kujawa, Greg wrote:

>>You may want to convey that on the group's intro page so that folks
>
> thinking of joining know what to expect. By James Britt
> [james_b@neurogami.com]
>
> I did. The full description conveys this -->
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rubyway....

Yes, but it needs to go on the main page

I likely would not bother reading any messages if that main page
greeting didn't appeal to me.

James

Jeff

No problem at all.