Re: [USENET] - Time for "comp.lang.ruby.announce" ?

Berger, Daniel

3/30/2005 2:41:00 PM

I wouldn't necessarily mind it. That, or a comp.lang.ruby.packages
where people can announce and/or discuss current or future packages,
along the lines of comp.lang.perl.modules.

As to how you create a new usenet group, I read the procedure once, but
have since forgotten.

Dan