microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

Cryptography - TransformFinalBlock

JimN

12/19/2002 6:09:00 PM

I'm using a RijndaelManaged class object that I use to
create a ICryptoTransform object that I repeatedly call
TransformBlock on until I'm left with fewer than the
ICryptoTransform.InputBlockSize, which is 16. I then call
TransformFinalBlock with the input byte[] and the offset
and length. I always get an exception stating that there
is insufficient input data to complete. Does anyone know
how I can encrypt the last few bytes of data in a byte
array that is not a multiple of the InputBlockSize?

Thanks in advance.