microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

Making SQL connection for SDK samples

JJ

12/18/2002 4:53:00 PM

I've been using the localized version of the ASP.NET
QuickStart Tutorial. In order to use the "Server-Side
Data Access" samples, I need access thru a SQL connection
to the NetSDK databases that are on the local server.
When I first installed SDK, the connection was there but I
can't remember whether I did it, or someone else did it or
whether the software did it for me. At any rate, the
connection is no longer good, and I want to get it back.
Does anyone know what has to be done? Should I re-
download SDK?
1 Answer

(Felix Wu [MS])

Hi JJ,

What does the connection look like? I think you can modify the connection
to make it work.

Regards,

Felix Wu