Nicholas Tullett

12/9/2002 4:03:00 AM

I've created a VB.Net dll, compiled it and moved it to my
server. I've added it to the GAC and when I try to
register it in component services with regsvce.exe I get
the following message.

An Unknown COM+ 1.0 catalog error occured:
1: The specified service does not exist as an installed
service.

Does anybody know what this means and how to fix it.

Thanks in advance.
Nick
1 Answer

(Gang Guo [MS])

What is the command you use? You need use the /c switch to create the
application if it doesn't exist.

If it doens't help, please check the event log to see whether there is more
information available for that error.

Regards,
Gang Guo
Got .Net? http://www.got...