microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

FileCodeModel:HELP PLEASE!

Dariush Ostowari

12/4/2002 8:21:00 PM

Can someone please tell me what is it that I am doing
wrong here because when the call to AddVariable method of
FileCodeModel instance happens I get a COM exception error
("Unspecified Error")....
m_appObject below is the DTE instance...

ProjectItem pi = m_AppObject.ActiveDocument.ProjectItem;
FileCodeModel filecm = pi.FileCodeModel;
filecm.AddVariable
("MyVariable1","MyNameSpace.MyClass1",0,EnvDTE.vsCMAccess.v
sCMAccessPrivate);

On a related subject how can I insert the code:

"using MyNameSpace1" into the code using FileCodeModel?

Many thanks in advance,