microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

cannot use the System.RunTime.Remoting.Channels.Http namespace

Eric BOUTIOT

12/3/2002 10:03:00 AM

I am testing .Net Remoting in C#.
I want to dynamicaly publicate a .NET Remoting object, so
I need to register an HttpChannel object as shown in the
MSDN Library .NET Remoting code sample.
But, when I want to use
the "System.RunTime.Remoting.Channels.Http" nameSpace, the
compiler cannot find it.
What is the pb ?
Is the HttpChannel classe not available yet ?
Is there an other way to use this classe ?
Could someone help me, please.

thanks,
Eric BOUTIOT

3 Answers

Justin Spindler

System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Http

not

System.RunTime.Remoting.Channels.Http

C# is case sensitive.

"Eric BOUTIOT" <eboutiot@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
> I am testing .Net Remoting in C#.
> I want to dynamicaly publicate a .NET Remoting object, so
> I need to register an HttpChannel object as shown in the
> MSDN Library .NET Remoting code sample.
> But, when I want to use
> the "System.RunTime.Remoting.Channels.Http" nameSpace, the
> compiler cannot find it.
> What is the pb ?
> Is the HttpChannel classe not available yet ?
> Is there an other way to use this classe ?
> Could someone help me, please.
>
> thanks,
> Eric BOUTIOT

mark

Perhaps you never added a refrenced to
System.Runtime.Remoting?
Mark

Eric BOUTIOT

Excuse me for the mistake,
The namespace I attempted to use is
"System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Http"
but the compiler cannot find it.
In addition, when I write this namespace, after each dot,
the editor propose to me the namespace existing (ie
Channels after System.Runtime.Remoting.), but in the
System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels no Http Namespace is
offered to me...