microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

Component Tray:How to add to it?

Dariush Ostowari

12/3/2002 6:30:00 AM

I have a tree control add-in that has a bunch of nodes.
I also have an object (lets call it MyObject) in the
ToolBox (also as an add-in).

While in design mode, I want to be able to drag a node in
my tree control and drop it on the form that is being
designed, and when the node is dropped I want to be able
to see an instance of MyObject (the one that resides in
the ToolBox) to appear on the component tray.

Basically sort of like the server explorer where you drag
and drop a node representing a database connection to the
form and once dropped you see the oleDbConnection object
instantiated and appearing on the Component Tray.

Many thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.