microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

Modifying Datepicker Utility in Access 97

Dan Lee

12/2/2002 12:39:00 AM

I have used the datepicker utility from Microsoft in a form for the
purpose of selecting dates for reporting.

In this form I have two datepickers setup, one labeled
ctl_BeginDate and the other ctl_EndDate.

All I want to do is to set the EndDate to be Date(). It appears that
this control does not allow setting the starting selected value. This is
what I currently have.

**************
'INITIALIZE VALUES FOR DATE CONTROLS
'Set end date to today's date
Me.ctrl_EndDate.Value = Date
'set begin date value to 30 days prior to end date
Me.ctrl_BeginDate.Value = ctrl_EndDate.Value - 30
End Sub

Is datepicker able to be configured for value?

Regards,
Dan

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***