tarqs

11/29/2002 12:14:00 PM

thanks for that. but where can I find these articles about
reinstallation. have searched but with no luck.

I have nothing in the event log as well. Only message is about
installatyion being fine. nothing about any failures!

Cheers

TArqs

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***

(Justin Wan[MS])

I have attached the three articles in one reply to your post. You can look
for it in your posts.

Your duplicate posts are too many, I cann't attached in each reply. :)

I appreciate your understanding.

--------------------
::From: tarquin hellier <tarquin@hellier.co.uk>
::Subject: RE:
::Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk
::Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 03:14:03 -0800
::
::thanks for that. but where can I find these articles about
::reinstallation. have searched but with no luck.
::
::I have nothing in the event log as well. Only message is about
::installatyion being fine. nothing about any failures!
::
::Cheers
::
::TArqs
::
::
::
::*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***
::Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it!
::