microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

Changing Color of individual Row inside ListView

Dominick Anggara

I need some help to set different background color in
individual row (ListItem) inside ListView. Also can I
change the highlighted color when a ListItem activated ?

Thanks

Dominick
1 Answer

(Mike Clay (MSFT))

Hey Dominick,

I'm assuming you are referring to a ListBox server control. If thats the
case, you can change the color of the text with the Style property:

ListBox1.Style.Add("color","yellow");

You can change the background color using the BackColor property:

ListBox1.BackColor = Color.Blue;

I'm not sure how to change the color of the line of the SelectedItem.....it
may require some client-side script. It would like to hear from others as
well if they have successfully done this.

Mike Clay, MCSD
Beta Technical Support

© 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.