microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

Reading in an AVI file and obtaining the individual frames

Yawen Chan

11/25/2002 2:44:00 AM

I'm looking for classes and functions to do that in C#. I searched through
the dotnet framework sdk but couldn't find anything useful. Does anyone
know of any good tools which deals with movie file?

Thousand thanks.

Yawen

1 Answer

Chris R

Check out this site, about half way down the page
http://msdn.microsoft.com//library/en-us/csref/html/vcwlkCOMIn...
CClientTutorial.asp

Chris R.