microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

Help! Could find type error

Naraendira Kumar R.R.

I get the following exception in my appliation, when I use
Trace.WriteLine("Test!")

>> System.Configuration.ConfigurationException: Couldn't find type for class
System.Diagnostics.TextWriterTraceListener,System.

I have these settings in my config file & this seems to be exactly as
specified in the document.
=====
<trace autoflush="false" indentsize="4">
<listeners>
<add name="myListener"
type="System.Diagnostics.TextWriterTraceListener,System"
initializeData="StackInfo.log" />
<remove type="System.Diagnostics.DefaultTraceListener,System"/>
</listeners>
</trace>

Can somebody tell me what is causing this error, please. How can I fix this
& get my trace to write to the log file.

Thanks in advance.
-Naraen