microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

GetModuleFromToken is missing from Debug COM Interface

Laurent de Segur

I am trying to get an ICorDebugModule object from the module token given by
the COM Profiling GetModuleInfo using the inproc debugging API.

The DebugRef doc states that I can do that using the call
ICorProcess::GetModuleFromToken. However, this function doesn't seem to be
present in the implementation of CLR (1.0 latest SP.)

I could use an ICorModuleEnum but I need to use the In-Process API which
won't let me do that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,

LdS

1 Answer

Laurent de Segur

Of course, on my previous post, I meant ICorDebugModule and ICorDebugProcess
Interfaces.
Sorry about the typo.