microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

Quickstarts and Tutorials

Bruyere

11/8/2002 7:56:00 AM

I am having problems accessing the SDK Quickstarts and
Tutorials. The starting page opens up. Beyond that, if I
click on a link, the only thing that opens is the header.
Is there anything I might be doing wrong?
3 Answers

Mei Chan

Enable for us to answer your question, we need a little more information
from you.

1. What OS are you running on?
2. Do you have IIS installed on your machine?
3. Is ASP.NET enable?
4. Do you have VS+RTM on your machine or just .Net Framework SDK installed?

Thanks
Mei
"Bruyere" <debruyere@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I am having problems accessing the SDK Quickstarts and
> Tutorials. The starting page opens up. Beyond that, if I
> click on a link, the only thing that opens is the header.
> Is there anything I might be doing wrong?

bruyere

I have XP Pro, IIS 5, Not sure what you mean buy ASP.NET
enabled, and I have vs.net don't know what RTM is. I also
have the .net framework.

Internet Information Services

Mei Chan

I am going to take this offline. Can you email me your number and I will
call you regarding this issue. My email: mymemy@hotmail.com.

Thanks
Mei