microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

Missing performance counters

Yukiko

10/24/2002 3:11:00 AM

I seem to be missing some performance counters. The only
ones available in the Performance Monitor are:

.NET CLR Data
.NET CLR Memory
.NET CLR Networking

How do I get the other .NET performance counters?
2 Answers

Bill Evans \(MS\)

Try running this:
unlodctr .netframework
lodctr corperfmonsymbols.ini

Thanks,

Bill

--
Bill Evans [MS]
Microsoft

"Yukiko" <yukikoascue@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I seem to be missing some performance counters. The only
> ones available in the Performance Monitor are:
>
> .NET CLR Data
> .NET CLR Memory
> .NET CLR Networking
>
> How do I get the other .NET performance counters?

Yukiko

Bill,

Thanks, it works.

Yukiko