microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

Ruo See

10/23/2002 3:15:00 AM

When I was trying to open a Solution File that contains multiple projects
(C#) from development server, I get this error message for each project, and
my projects could not be loaded.

Project "<Project Name>"could not be opened bacause the Microsoft Visual
C# .Net Compiler could not be created. Please re-install Visual Studio
Anyone came across this and anyway to fix it?

Rosie

1 Answer

(Jian-Wei Yu [MS])

Hello,

Thank you for using the Microsoft Newsgroups.

If we do not have write permission to a project folder and try to load a C#
project from there, this error will occur.

Please set the project directory to have read/write access.

If you have any questions, please reply to this post.

Regards,

Jian-Wei Yu
Microsoft Support