microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

XSLT, Sql Server, and XDR

Paul

10/18/2002 6:47:00 PM

I tried to get around the issue that .NET XSLT processor
doesn't recognize numbers in exponential notation by
asking Sql Server 2000 to return data as XML using a
schema. The numbers are now in decimal form, but Sql
Server returns the data as an XDR schema.

It seems I'm running around in circles. Take this pill to
counteract another pill. This is completely bogus.

If the XSLT processor can't handle numbers in exponential
notation, why return the numbers in that format?